We are excited to announce two new releases based on your feedback.
1. We have added features (see below) to upgrade our award-winning Educational Site to give it even more functionality to meet classroom needs.
2. And, we are launching the beta version of a new site, open for users all around the world!
Join an existing course.
Or, launch your own interactive course and earn money using our simCEO Market Simulator to leverage social learning to advance your entrepreneurial solutions.
- Develop your idea. Build and share your products and solutions to entrepreneurial problems - pitch decks, sales & marketing plans, start-up budgets … just about anything.
- Test your idea in your market. Don’t go at it alone! Network and get feedback from investors, mentors, and other innovators in your simulated market.
- Ready to launch? See how other innovators solve similar problems, and take feedback to develop. Take the ideas you like and finish our courses with market-tested products you can share with customers, potential partners, and investors.
Our Market Simulator provides a platform for innovative courses, allowing
- aspiring entrepreneurs to share their solutions/ideas, learning from and with one another, as they gain valuable to feedback to improve.
- instructors a dynamic environment to share real-world tasks and news articles - allowing learners to demonstrate their application of content understanding in an interactive environment to maximize feedback.
- SimCEO Public Courses: Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about becoming a simCEO instructor.
We've upgraded both sites with additional options for instructors to customize the learning environment, including:
- Instructors can choose to use our pre-created assignments, and now can easily create their own, customized assignments to target skills and content at the desired level of student complexity.
- In addition to the written feedback, instructors can now grade each assignment in our new grade book,
- Instructors can choose to share our pre-created news articles with students, and now can create their own articles to help target content and add engagement.
- Students can upload PDF documents to share more detailed solutions to business challenges.