We are excited to announce two new releases based on your feedback.
1. We have added features (see below) to upgrade our award-winning Educational Site to give it even more functionality to meet classroom needs.
2. And, we are launching the beta version of a new site, open for individual users all around the world. The simCEO Market Simulator
Leverage social learning to advance your entrepreneurial solutions.
- Develop your idea. Build and share your products and solutions to entrepreneurial problems - pitch decks, sales & marketing plans, start-up budgets … just about anything.
- Test your idea in your market. Don’t go at it alone! Network and get feedback from investors, mentors, and other innovators in your simulated market.
- Ready to launch? See how other innovators solve similar problems, and take feedback to develop. Take the ideas you like and finish our courses with market-tested products you can share with customers, potential partners, and investors.
Our Market Simulator provides a platform for innovative courses, allowing
- aspiring entrepreneurs to share their solutions/ideas, learning from and with one another, as they gain valuable to feedback to improve.
- instructors a dynamic environment to share real-world tasks and news articles - allowing learners to demonstrate their application of content understanding in an interactive environment to maximize feedback. LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A SIMCEO INSTRUCTOR
We've upgraded both sites with additional options for instructors to customize the learning environment, including:
- Instructors can choose to use our pre-created assignments, and now can easily create their own, customized assignments to target skills and content at the desired level of student complexity.
- In addition to the written feedback, instructors can now grade each assignment in our new grade book,
- Instructors can choose to share our pre-created news articles with students, and now can create their own articles to help target content and add engagement.
- Students can upload PDF documents to share more detailed solutions to business challenges.